Welch Eye Center is making sure you do not have to choose between safety and getting the eye care that you need.
Whether you need to see your eye doctor for a scheduled or urgent eye exam, take a test, or schedule an elective surgery, you can rest assured that we’ve taken all the steps we can to protect you and those you love.
Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Patients, accompanying visitors, employees and doctors are continuously masked.
- All staff and patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and their temperatures are taken prior to entering facilities.
- Waiting areas and high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- After checking in, patients may opt to wait in their vehicles and will be paged via mobile phone.
- All exam rooms and chairs are cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Appointments are reduced and spread out to allow for safe-distancing throughout your visit with us.
- All patients undergo COVID-19 screening before surgery to ensure that the surgery centers and hospitals remain a safe place to have an elective surgery.
We continue to update our practices following CDC guidelines and remain in compliance with state and local mandates. We are available for all eye care services and encourage you to call us to schedule an appointment at (970) 352-6688 or to ask us if you have any other COVID-19 related concerns.
Request An Appointment
For routine appointments only. Please call us at 970-352-6688 if it is an emergency.